X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Star Search

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Star Search, a Lumosity attention game.

From the above video:

“Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Star Search.

In this game, you are shown a number of objects. The goal is for you to identify a single object which is different from the other objects, which stands out. All these blue objects are identical, so they are fine. These red objects are orientated at this angle, but this red object is orientated at this angle. So, this red object is different from similar objects, and you can’t see from this screenshot, but these four red objects are rotating clockwise, while this red object is stationary. Therefore, you choose this red object as being different, from having a different orientation, or from the fact that it is stationary. And we got it right.

Here, all the objects on the screen are stationary. These objects here, these five-sided objects have the same color and pattern. This object here, has a different color and a different pattern to objects of identical shape. Therefore, this object stands out. So you click it. And we got it right."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X