X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Pinball Recall

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Pinball Recall, a Lumosity memory game.

From the above video:

“Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Pinball Recall.

The main aim of this game is for you to try to remember the position and the orientation of these white lines. Once you’ve done that, the next screen will be blank. This arrow indicates the position that a pinball will enter this area. When the pinball hits a white line, it will bounce at a 45-degree angle. You job is to predict where along the edge the pinball will end up after it bounces off all the white lines. Now, in the previous screen, there was a white line here, at this angle. And there was also another white line here at this angle. So, if a pinball was to come from here, it would bounce off this white line, hit this white line, and end up here. So, I choose this as the final position of the pinball. And yes, I got it right. So, when you get the position right, you will see a green tick at the position of the final resting place of the pinball.

Here’s another example. So, try to remember the position and the orientation of the white lines. Ok, so a pinball will enter the area from here. Now, from the previous screen, there was a white line here, at this angle, a white line here at this angle and a white line here, at this angle. Therefore, if a pinball was to come from here, it would bounce of this line, bounce off this line, and end up here. So, I choose this as the final position of the pinball. And that is correct."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X