Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Speed Pack

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Speed Pack, a Lumosity speed game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Speed Pack.

In this game, you are given a suitcase that can fold onto itself. In this yellow area, you are given a camera, and you must position the camera at one of these locations so that after the suitcase folds upon itself, the camera does not have anything else sitting on top of it.

In this example, this position will be best for the camera because after this yellow area folds down to here, the camera would go from there to there. When this side folds in, this would be here, and this would be here, so the camera has nothing sitting on top of it. There you go, so this is after the folding. There is nothing else, no other object on top of the camera.

In this example, this position is where the camera should be. So, after this folds down onto this, this position ends up here. So, the camera does not have anything sitting on top of it. If you were to put the camera here, after the fold, the camera would end up here. So, it has another object on top of it, so this is the position for the camera. And here you go, after the fold, there is nothing sitting on top of the camera."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

It still is a mystery to me, there is only one spot that I choose that works and that is the center square. I guess I need to make a paper replica to figure out where the top lands on the bottom.

Comment

• HappyKlown
        HappyKlown commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you are supposed to visualize where the top lands on the bottom, in your mind.

• kiwi1001
        kiwi1001 commented
        Editing a comment
        my advice to you then is to fail at this game, because each time you get one wrong, you will see where the camera lands, and you will also see where the blank space is that you should of picked. the most complex suitcase has two folds. if your camera starts in the yellow, you are the first fold, then the second one comes over it.

That would be nice but so far it hasn't worked.

Comment

• HappyKlown
        HappyKlown commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair enough. I think this game does require a fair amount of visualization (but not to the extend of Masterpiece), so it's not really a 100% speed game.
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X