X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Ebb and Flow

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Ebb and Flow, a Lumosity flexibility game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Ebb and Flow.

In this game, you are going to see two sets of leaves. One set is colored green, and the other set is colored orange. For the green leaves, you need to press the arrow keys on your keyboard to indicate the direction in which the green leaves are pointing, regardless of the direction in which they are moving. In this case, the green leaves are moving to the left, but pointing upwards. So, you press the up arrow to indicate the direction in which the leaves are pointing.

For the orange leaves, you need to press the arrow on our keyboard to indicate the direction in which the leaves are moving, not the direction in which the leaves are pointing. So, in this case, the leaves are moving down, but pointing to the left, so you need to press the down arrow on your keyboard to indicate the direction of movement.

Here, the green leaves are moving to the left, but they are pointing to the right. So, in that case, you press the right arrow on your keyboard to indicate the direction to which they are pointing.

Here, the orange leaves are moving to the right, but pointing up. So, you need to press the right arrow key to indicate the direction of movement of the orange leaves."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X