Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity River Ranger

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play River Ranger, a Lumosity speed game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play River Ranger.

When you start the game, you are going to see a single animal. Click on it. In the next screen, click on the same animal, but pay attention to the new animal. In the next screen, click on the new animal from the previous screen, and pay to the new animal. In the next screen, click on the new animal from the previous screen, and pay attention to the new animal. In the next screen, click on the new animal from the previous screen, and pay attention to the new animal. Keep repeating this process."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

I have reach the level where I am now seeing three choices. Maybe I am stupid but I do not understand what I am supposed to be looking for and what I should be doing on the next screen.

Comment

• DirkFrances
        DirkFrances commented
        Editing a comment
        Have a look here: https://www.mylumolife.com/forum/lum...r-river-ranger

• LumosLaura
        LumosLaura commented
        Editing a comment
        When you get to higher levels, you start to notice 3 animals appearing on-screen as opposed to only 2 animals. The third animal is a decoy animal meant to add more of a challenge. This decoy animal only appears for one round and doesn’t appear in the next round (so you don’t need to remember it.) You still have 1 animal that appeared in the previous round and 1 animal that appears in the next round.

Here’s a short example of the game:

Round 1: Red fish, white fish.
        Round 2: White fish, white turtle (Click the white fish.)
        Round 3: White turtle, white bear, red seal (Click the white turtle.)
        Round 4: White bear, red beaver, red fish (Click the white bear. The red seal doesn’t appear again in this round.)
        Round 5: Red fish, white fish, white turtle (Click the red fish. The red beaver doesn’t appear again in this round.)
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X