X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Tidal Treasures

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Tidal Treasures, a Lumosity memory game.

From the video above:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Tidal Treasures.

In this game, you are shown some objects on the screen, and the goal is for you to click on an object that you have not clicked on before. So, in this example, we haven’t clicked on any of these objects here, so we can click on any of them to start the game. So, I will click on this object. Once that’s done, you are shown more objects on the screen, including the object that you clicked on previously.

So now, you must click on a new object which you have not clicked on previously. So, from memory, we clicked on this object previously, therefore we can click on any of these other objects because we have not clicked on them previously. So, I will click on this one. Once that’s done, you’re shown even more objects. And now in this screen, from memory, we’ve already clicked on this one, and this one. Therefore, we can click on any of these three, because we have not clicked on any of these three before. So, I will click on this one.

Once you click on an object, you’ll be given more objects, and you must try to remember which ones you’ve already clicked on, because you don’t want to click on them again. You want to click on a new object."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X