Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Contextual

A tutorial video of how to play Contextual, a Lumosity language game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Contextual.

In this passage, there is one error. One word is used incorrectly. I identify the word as 'cowardly', and once I've done that, I am presented with a list of alternative words that could be used, one of which is the correct word. I choose 'audacious' as the correct word to use and that is correct.

In this passage, there are three words that are used incorrectly. I identify the first word as 'birthmark' and form the list of alternative words I choose 'watershed' as the word that should have been used, and I got that right. I identify the second word as sluggishly, and I choose 'rapidly' as the correct word that should have been used. And I got that right. I identify the third word that was used incorrectly as 'commandeering', and I choose 'commanding' as the correct word that should have been used, and I got that right."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X