X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Masterpiece

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Masterpiece, a Lumosity problem solving game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Masterpiece. In this game, you are given some simple shapes that are randomly orientated at an angle. You are also given a hollow section. Your job is to firstly reorientate the shape so that it is aligned with the hollow section, and then drag the shape into the hollow section so that the shapes completely fill the hollow section.

So, I will start with this shape first. I will need to orientate it so that it is aligned with this hollow section, and then I will drag it into the hollow section. So, this is the first thing I've done. I've reorientated the shape so that it is now aligned with this hollow section. And the way I reorientate the shape is by using these two arrows. If I click on this arrow, this shape will rotate this way.

And if I click on this arrow, the shape will rotate this way. So that is how I can orientate the shape. Ok, so I've dragged that shape into the hollow section, so now it is completely filled by the shape. Now I orientate this square, so that it is aligned here. And then I drag the square into the hollow section so that the entire hollow section is filled by the two shapes.

Here's another example. This shape we can see is already aligned with this hollow section, so all we need to do is to drag the shape into the hollow section. And there, that's done. So, we need to align or orientate this shape with this hollow section. So, we're going to need to either rotate it left or right a few times so that it is aligned properly. And here it is correctly aligned with this hollow section and all I have to do is drag it into the hollow section. And that's done."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X