X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Word Snatchers

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Word Snatchers, a Lumosity language game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today I am going to show you how to play Word Snatchers. In this game, you are given a meaning, or definition at the top and some letters at the bottom.
    Your goal is to rearrange these letters into a word that has this meaning. And you use the keys on your keyboard to type in the word. If you're stuck, and you need some help, you can either press the shift key on your keyboard or click here. And you will be given the first letter of the word.

And if you're still stuck, press shift again, or click here, and you will be given the next letter of the word, which will appear in these boxes. And if you have a letter in any of these boxes and you want to delete it, you can press the delete key on your keyboard or click the delete button here.

So basically, you can keep your hand for the entire time of this game on the keyboard by typing the keys and by pressing the shift key or the delete key on your keyboard. Ok, back to this example here. What word can be formed from these letters which has the meaning "of very great extent or quantity, or immense". The answer is 'vast' so you click v, a, s, t on your keyboard. And that's correct.

In this example, what word can be formed from these letters that has the meaning of "excessively abundant supply of something". The answer is glut 'g, l. u, t'. So, you type that in using your keyboard. Here, what word has the meaning of 'fat'? The answer is 'pudgy'. P, u, d, g, y. That's correct."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x