•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Fuse Clues

I am a moderator in this community

Very helpful. Thanks.

Comment

I'm trying to get to 13 sets at level 6 (I was able to get to 12 sets at level 6). There is so much luck involved at that level--randomly getting 13 clue sets that are figured out within 2 answers (or lucking into it). Am I missing something easy? I'm applying flawless logic on elimination and selection along with probability theory, but the average it takes to guess a set is about 8.5 to 9.5 cards no matter how sophisticated I get. Help! I'm at try 200+ and only got close once.

Comment

• PaulBenne
        PaulBenne commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe our resident Lumosity expert Foolish Mortal can help you. He has finished level 12.

• Foolish Mortal
        Foolish Mortal commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, I definitely can't outdo flawless logic, even if it's "only" flawless in "only" two aspects.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      I'm trying to get to 13 sets at level 6 (I was able to get to 12 sets at level 6). There is so much luck involved at that level--randomly getting 13 clue sets that are figured out within 2 answers (or lucking into it). Am I missing something easy? I'm applying flawless logic on elimination and selection along with probability theory, but the average it takes to guess a set is about 8.5 to 9.5 cards no matter how sophisticated I get. Help! I'm at try 200+ and only got close once.
      Maybe you will find the answer to your question somewhere in the Fuse Clues sub-forum.

Comment

The entry levels of fuse clues seem very accessible- I tried to help a fuse client today working on level 11–the patterns there do not seem to follow any traditional pattern nor sequence logic. Have others found this frustration ?

Comment

• testuser
          testuser commented
          Editing a comment
          I know of 2 fuse clues players who have reached level 11 and 12 say that at those level it is pure guesswork.

• pinkcat
          pinkcat commented
          Editing a comment
          My friend says at the highest levels you need to make use of the hints quite often. There's no other way of completing the levels.

A tutorial video of how to play Fuse Clues, a Lumosity problem solving game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Fuse Clues.

In this game, you are given a set of green numbers, and between the green numbers are empty slots. The aim of this game is for you to recognize the patterns between the green numbers and then drag the appropriate orange number into the slot.

Here, looking at these two numbers, we can see that the number from the left to right is increasing, therefore, we would not drag the 6 to put it here, because that means 7 is decreasing to 6. We expect a higher number than 7, and the number has to be less than 13. So, we drag the 10 and put it here, and here, we expect the number to be higher than 13 because the number is increasing from left to right. Therefore, we drag 16 and put it here. And then we click submit. And once I’ve done that, a fuse is lit, which means that I got it right.

Here’s another example. Looking at these two numbers, we can see that the difference between them is 7 and the green numbers are increasing from left to right. Therefore, we expect the difference between this number and this number to also be 7, and that this number is less than this number. Therefore, we drag down 62. Here, we expect the difference between this number and this number to be 7. And, this number has to be higher than this number because the numbers are increasing from left to right, therefore we drag down 55. So now there is a difference of 7 between all the numbers. Once I’ve done that and click submit, the fuse is lit, which means I got it right."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x