X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Word Bubbles

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Word Bubbles, a Lumosity language game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today I am going to show you how to play Word Bubbles.

In this game, there are 3 rounds. In each round, you are given some letters of the alphabet, and your job is to think of new words that begin with the given letters. Here, you are give 'pa', so you have to think of words that begin with'pa'. For example, the word 'path', you just type in 'th' and press Enter. And it appears here. For the word 'paper', 'pa' has already been filled in for you, so you just need to type in 'per' and press Enter. And here it is. So, after a while, the timer runs out, and these are all the words beginning with 'pa'. Since the timer is about to run out, round two is about to begin.

So the same thing happens for round two. You're given some letters of the alphabet, and you have to think of words that begin with the given letters at the beginning of the word. And here it is. So, here, once the timer reaches the middle mark, one of the letters, the last letter from the given set of letters will be removed, and now you have to think of new words that begin with the remaining letters. Remember we were given 'rem' at the beginning and now 'm' has been removed and now were just need to think of words that begin with 're'. And these are the words that I came up with.

Ok, so in round three the same thing happens. Here, come up with words beginning with 'count'. As soon as the timer hits the 1/3 mark, it will remove one letter, in this case 'n', and you have to come up with words with the remaining letters at the beginning of the word. So the game removed the letter 'n', so now you need to com up with the words that begin with 'cou', and these are the words here.

As soon as the timer hits the 2/3 mark, the game will remove another letter. So now, we just need to come up with words beginning with 'co'. And here they are."
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x