X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Face Memory Workout

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Face Memory Workout, a classic Lumosity memory game.

From the above video:

"It’s a face match workout! Determine if each face matches the face shown one, two or three previously.

In this example, there are 3 sessions: 1-back, 2-back and 3-back.

1-back: Determine if each face matches the one that was shown one face previously.

2-back: Determine if each face matches the one that was shown two faces previously.

3-back: Determine if each face matches the one that was shown three faces previously.

Did you notice that the faces faded as they moved to the left box in the 2-back and 3-back example? This will happen when you answer correctly 3 consecutive times. The 2-back and 3-back exercises can be very challenging, so use your memory! Any incorrect answers will cause the faces in the left box to reappear.

Each workout will take you through 3 – 7 sections. Each section is either a 1-back, 2-back, or 3-back exercise.

The workout bars indicate how many sessions are in the workout. They also indicate which n-back exercise you’re doing.

To unlock the next workout, you must complete all sessions of the current workout with a satisfactory score.

A trophy is awarded each time you unlock a level. Collect all eight! Click on the See My Awards button to see your trophies.

Hint: If you find that the current level is too hard, try playing the previous level.

Start the Face Workout by clicking on the GO! button."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    widgetinstance 511 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X