X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Observation Tower

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Observation Tower, a classic Lumosity attention game.

From the previous video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Observation Tower.

In this game, you are shown a set of numbers. And as soon as the numbers appear on the screen, they will quickly disappear again. Your job is to remember the locations of the numbers in increasing order, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8. So, the numbers have just disappeared and now we have to click the locations where the numbers appeared previously, in the correct order. So, 1, 2, 6, 7 and 8. And we got it right.

If you do really well in each round, the next round will have even more numbers that appear on the screen. So we had 5 numbers appearing on the screen in the previous round, and now 6 numbers will appear.

And here they are. So try to remember the locations of the numbers in increasing order. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9. And the numbers have just disappeared from the screen. So now we have to click the locations of the numbers in increasing order. So from memory, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9. And we got it right."
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X