X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Robot Factory

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Robot Factory, a Lumosity flexibility game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Robot Factory.

In this game, you select parts of the robot that appears on the top of these columns. Before the parts appear on the top of the column, the column will shake or vibrate, and you will see these orange lines. once you see the part, you select the parts using the arrow keys on your keyboard. For the middle column, for the parts that appear on top of the middle column, you press the down arrow key. For the parts that appear on top of the left column, you press the left arrow key. And for the parts on the right, you press the right arrow key.

So here, you would press the left arrow key, and for here, you would press the right arrow key. Sometimes, you’ll see the column vibrate or shake, and you’ll see these yellow lines. But just before the parts appear on the top of the column, you’ll see this red warning and you’ll also hear a buzzer, a buzzing sound. When this happens, do not select the part. So, do not press anything on your keyboard. Sometimes you get multiple instances of the columns emitting a buzzing sound or a warning noise, and you’ll see these red warning symbols on the columns. So, in both these instances, do not select the part.

In this instance, you won’t hear a buzzing sound and there’s no red warning symbol, so select the part by pressing the right arrow key."
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X