X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Moneycomb

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Moneycomb, a Lumosity memory game.

From the video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Moneycomb.

In this game, you’ll be shown some numbers, starting with the number 1, appearing at different parts of the screen. Here, 1 has appeared here and here at the same time. After the number 1 is displayed on the screen, it will quickly disappear and number 2 will appear at different parts of the screen.

After number 2, number 3 will appear at different parts of the screen. After number 3, the screen will go blank, and now you have to click in the parts or locations where the numbers appeared, starting with number 1.
    So, I remember number 1 appeared here and here, so I click here and here. Number 2 appeared here and here, and number 3 appeared here and here. So, after I’ve clicked all the locations, the numbers reappear on the screen and I got this right.

Ok, remember where number 1 is on the screen. Here, here and here. Ok, so number 1 was here, here and here. Number 2 is now here and here. So, number 1 was here, here, and here. Number 2 was here and here. So, after number 3 has appeared, the screen will go blank again, and that’s when I can click in the locations of the numbers. and I got this right."
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x