X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Disillusion

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to Disillusion, a Lumosity flexibility game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Disillusion.

In this game, you are given a single shape that is by itself. If the shape is horizontal, then you need to put the shape adjacent to another shape with the same symbol. So that means I can put this shape here or here, because these two shapes have the same symbol as this shape. And to put it here or here, I just click the mouse here or here.

As soon as I’ve done that, a new shape appears. This shape is vertical, and for a shape that is vertical, I need to put that adjacent to another shape of the same color. So that means I can put it here, or here, or here, or here.

This shape is horizontal which means I need to put that adjacent to another shape that has the same symbol. So, this shape here has the same symbol, which means I can put this shape here, or here. This shape is vertical, so for vertical shapes, I need to put this shape adjacent to another shape of the same color. This shape has the same color as this shape, therefore I can put this shape here. I can’t put this shape here because then it would be adjacent to a shape of a different color. I can only put vertical shapes adjacent to shapes of the same color. So, this is the only place to put it.

So, remember, for horizontal shapes, you need to put that shape adjacent to a shape of the same symbol. And for vertical shapes, you need to put that shape adjacent to a shape of the same color."
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x