X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Brain Shift Overdrive

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Brain Shift Overdrive, a Lumosity flexibility game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Brain Shift Overdrive.

In this game, you are shown 4 white sections, and there is a question that is related to each section. When something appears in each section, you have to answer the question that is related to that section.

Here, ‘6M’ has appeared, and the question for the section is “Is the letter a vowel?”. We know that vowels consist of ‘a, e, i, o and u’. ‘M’ is not a vowel, it is a consonant, therefore the answer to the question is ‘no’, and you press the left arrow key on your keyboard to answer ‘no’.

Here, the question is “Is the letter a vowel?”. We know that ‘I’ is a vowel, therefore you press the right arrow on the keyboard to answer ‘yes’.

Here, for this section, the question is “Is the number odd?”. 5 is an odd number, therefore you press the right arrow key to answer ‘yes’.

For this section, the question is “Is the letter a consonant?”. ‘U’ is a vowel, not a consonant. Therefore, you press the left arrow key to answer ‘no’.

You need to be able to remember the question for each section, because after a while, the actual wording of the questions will disappear. So, you’re answering the question based on your memory of that question for each section."

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x