X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play Lumosity Spatial Speed Match

I am a moderator in this community

A tutorial video of how to play Spatial Speed Match, a Lumosity speed game.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today, I am going to show you how to play Spatial Speed Match.

Let’s begin. When you start the game, this is the first screen that you’re going to see. You’re going to be shown a card with a specific pattern. Notice the red dot on the left. In the next screen, that card you saw previously has been flipped over. So, this is the back of that card. This is a new card. The previous card had a red dot on the left, and this new card also has a red dot on the left. Therefore, this new card matches the previous card. Therefore, you press the right arrow key on your keyboard to answer ‘yes’.

This is another screen. The card that we saw previously has just been flipped over, and this is the back of that card. That previous card had a red dot on the left. This new card has as red dot on the top. Therefore, this new card does not match the previous card, therefore you press the left arrow key on your keyboard to answer ‘no’.

This is the next screen. The card that we just saw has been flipped over and this is the back of that card. The previous card that was just flipped over had a red dot on the top. This new card has a red dot on the right therefore this new card does not match the previous card. Therefore, you press left arrow on your keyboard to answer ‘no’."
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x