No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix/streaming thread

What's everybody watching at the moment? I am up to episode 6 of Warrior Nun. First episode was bad and I gave up, but people said it gets better, so I decided to give it another go. They're right!

Working my way through this one. Another Life. It's ok so far

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
      What's everybody watching at the moment? I am up to episode 6 of Warrior Nun. First episode was bad and I gave up, but people said it gets better, so I decided to give it another go. They're right!
      I forgot to mention that this thread is for Netflix/Disney+/whatever series only. There's already a separate movie thread.

Comment

I finished watching The I-land yesterday. I thought it was OK enough to want a second season. But it's score of 8% on Rotten Tomatoes means that season 2 is unlikely.

Comment

Locke & Key...quite an interesting storyline...

Comment

• AnnaBanana
            AnnaBanana commented
            Editing a comment
            I enjoyed this one.

• testuser
            testuser commented
            Editing a comment
            I also enjoyed it.

i usually check the website whats-on-netflix.com, and it will put up a what's leaving each month and update it through out, of what's leaving in the next month. in june i watched the andy griffith show, cheers, and the fosters.

right now i'm watching the west wing, charmed, and skins.

Comment

• Evan
            Evan commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info. I am new to Netflix and did not know that shows leave it. I thought the shows were on Netflix permanently!

• kiwi1001
            kiwi1001 commented
            Editing a comment
            you're welcome evan, any show that is not a netflix original goes up for bid, if netflix wants to keep certain shows, they have to put up money, same with other streaming platforms. since more and more streaming platforms are coming out, netflix loses more and more content that isn't their originals. they also lose their original content from time to time as well.

Up to ep 2 of Lost in Space.

Comment

The mist. VERY slow first episode.

Comment

• Evan
              Evan commented
              Editing a comment
              I gave up half way through ep 1. Quite disgusting subject matters and very little of the mist itself! What a shocker.

The shannara chronicles

Comment

• Evan
              Evan commented
              Editing a comment
              I enjoyed the first season, not so much the second

Up to episode 3 of Curon. I am really liking it so far. It's a bit weird though - it's a European production with European actors speaking another language, European locations, but the voices are dubbed with American accents, and the rock music is American.

I am a moderator in this community

Comment

• CarlosTheJackal
              CarlosTheJackal commented
              Editing a comment
              I've seen this show. I am European and these people are speaking Italian in the trailer. The cinematography, acting and dialogue are distinctly European.
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x