No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see; I brought a book back with me

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've stopped by this cozy neighborhood.

I'm happy to say that I've scored ~160 on iqexams.net a couple of times so perhaps all that achievement in attaining 2000 LPI in 33 lumosity games were worthwhile. -I've since deleted all 33 videos as some of you may have noticed due to me believing I had to make a sacrifice for good luck in one of my manic episodes - still the future lives on and ultimately one shouldn't idolize one's achievements as true immortalization comes in how you have affected other people not in the satisfaction of personal achievements.
    The bad news is that I've been institutionalized 3 times now for my bipolar disorder - the good news is that I'm back with good medications and am now very stable.
    While in the institution, I decided to write a book on Christianity and my take on morality and just everything about it in general. Whether I should say the inspiration of it was me hearing voices from spirits or from the condition is debatable but the book itself is currently available on the amazon bookstore under "The Book of Truths (Eternal Paradise)" regardless.

I'm running a sale from 3/12/2020 till 3/16/2020 during which the e-book will be completely free rather than its minimum amazon accepted price of $0.99. -Please support me in this venture by downloading the book for free during that time and letting me know what you think of the material - it intends on creating axioms that then build up to eternal paradise for all.

Thank you - also lovely to see that the community is still alive and flourishing.

Heya FM. Glad to hear that you are stable. Take care.

Comment

FM, long time no see. Are you still studying Chemical Engineering? Good to hear you are OK!

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Evan; I'm switching majors to computer science because with the advent of AI I think that'll be the next big break for human technology.

• Evan
      Evan commented
      Editing a comment
      Foolish Mortal Yeah, makes sense. Good luck with your studies.

Hi FM, thank you for dropping by to give us an update. It's great to hear that you are getting treatment and doing well.

In the future, please refrain from including content that can reasonably be interpreted as advertising. We do not want a situation whereby this site becomes a platform for members to advertise products that they have for sale.
    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Hi FM! Glad to hear that all is well. I'll download and start reading your book on the weekend.

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Anna, thank you for your support and interest; let me know what you think of it. I believe it is a good piece of literature.

Welcome back FM. I will also give your book a look on the weekend. Hope it's not too long because I don't know when I will finish it!

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi HK, it's not too long - only 24-32 pages depending on the size of your screen; thanks for your interest.

Hi FM.

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still alive and so are you.

Hi FM. I managed to read 10 pages. The style of writing makes it very difficult to read. Too terse. To myself, it resembles a loosely organized brain dump where only the writer can understand the content. Most of the sentences were meaningless to myself, maybe because I am not a Christian.

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      I see I'm sorry to hear that - thank you for taking the time to read through it.

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      I just ran some edits over on the first and second chapter to try to make it a little more lucid - I believe the edits don't run over previous downloads but if you were to look at it through a different account or device that has never opened the book before it should receive a fresh copy: one example would be changed "which changes the structure of our unconscious minds" to "which changes the unconscious structure of our brains." - if you don't see this edit you may be running an old copy still.

Are those all of your IQexams scores?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x