X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of reader are you?

I'm introverted.

Love to read but I do not fit into any of the categories above. The closest would be the altruist reader - without the huge reading list - I wouldn't do that to anyone.

Comment

Neurotic. I am neurotic in other areas too!

Comment

None of the above. I like Audible books.

Comment

I only have time to read textbooks!

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
            Foolish Mortal commented
            Editing a comment
            Same

• Evan
            Evan commented
            Editing a comment
            Same

"Introvert Reader", in that I read one book at a time usually. Its like a Happy Place to venture into whenever there is a lull in the excitement.

Comment

The Polygamist reader. I usually have at least two at the same time.

Comment

Whenever I'm reading a book I really dig deep into the character. That's why I prefer books than movies to be honest. And I just find it amazing when I'm reading something, I can imagine it like I'm actually watching it.

Comment

A combination of Introvert and Altruist.

Comment

Polygamist reader. I have books on Kindle that I read while on the treadmill or in public places, and library books that I read at home. I do not like it when people try to see what I am reading or ask about the book, so having a Kindle is a godsend.

Comment

• pinkcat
                    pinkcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also read on the treadmill. It's good to kill two birds with one stone.

Monogamist. I can't multitask.

Comment

Probably a blend between polygamist reader and extrovert reader! I can't help but buy a book whenever I'm out near a bookstore. I also like reading on my kindle during my commute since it's easier to hold than a book (but I prefer the feel of books ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
                    Lumosity Community Manager

Comment

I am neurotic. If a book doesn't pull me in in the first chapter, I toss it aside and try another one. As a result, I hardly ever finish a book, but the ones that I do finish are the ones that have my full attention.

Comment

Monogamist. I keep re-reading books I've read before, even the one's I read in my childhood (most of the time I can't understand why I thought these were great when I was a kid). And I tend to stick to the same genre (sci-fi).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x