Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Had the Craziest Dream

Just had an extremely odd dream, I was in a sort of large school with my family at my current age when from the corner of my eye I see like a hooded figure when the lights all of a sudden go dim and completely out. Then a microphone goes onwards to say something like a demand and the lights go back on (the suspect also completely disappears) and everyone (there are other people inside the halls as well I think) are completely dazed. Then after a bunch of small talk with everyone just talking about what happened, we later leave (since I don't remember whether the odd figure did anything or not), all of a sudden I start feeling like I've been done an injustice (I'm thinking I'm going to get this guy). It then cuts to like a nighttime outside where we're trying to figure out a way to go home. We're kind of panicking and at the same time not really, but we settle on going through some kind of odd tunnel to get to the other side so that our car can get into the mainroad and head home. Then I tell my father what I was thinking about what had happened and felt right before I left the school, that one of the people that were in that school must've been the hooded figure and that it must've been possible to get him. My dad did like this partial thing he tends to do where he's just listening and maybe not fully believing me. So while this is happening I think the car we were in changed to a sort of riding slide and we're heading up and up through water (like a water slide at an amusement park), but it's really dark and so it's hard to see. We're moving upwards on this slide and then all of a sudden another partially enclosed raft like the one we were on comes into view coming from the opposite direction, we like push against the wall to avoid colliding and head further upwards. Then near the very top, our raft gets partially stuck and we have to quickly move it so it lines up as it should to get to where we need to be; then something really weird happens where we all simultaneously realize we're on a slide sort of thing and not like one of those cable bits to get transported and we end up falling downwards with the cart to the huge "pool" of freezing water. While dropping, I have this odd moment of feeling how didn't we realize this sooner and looking back at my mom who was also incredulous gave me the brief moment of feeling "oh never mind, maybe we're all just really tired and completely out of it." So I'm like racing through out of that huge pool and I scream out at them and one of my family members connect my thoughts of what I was thinking which is that we need to find a place really quickly (they also need to get out of the water) or we might suffer from hypothermia and die. So now we're out of the pool and now I can see my situation more clearly (maybe thinking where the hell I am forced that to be visualized?) and I'm in like this massive expanse where behind me is a huge mountain with a hole (where we came out of the ride) and in front is sort of like a college campus building on the left, on the right is a hill with an actual ocean on the further left and behind is supposedly the school? Other vague family members also agree (I don't really understand) and we end up running to that college food center sort of place and I tell my dad that I'm going to get that hooded guy and he just asks me something like, "Are you ok right now?" -Which I interpret as if me falling into that freezing water made me lose my mind and then the dream cuts again to later when I think we're all dry and at like a sunny road & I have a sudden realization (I don't remember if this was right after the waterfall or after that situation gets resolved) I realize in some mad, weird thought that doesn't really make any sense that the raft we saw coming from the opposite direction must've been that of the hooded figure! The slide should only go one way and we encountered one going the other way which is mad because midway that changed from a road to a one way path slide road (I didn't remember the path actually switching at the time - I'm realizing this unnatural cuts after I'm awake thinking about what happened) Now I feel really mad for some reason and me thinking is this too rash to consider? -Well if it was true, the suspect must've been hiding underneath the raft and scared ****less because he thought we found his hiding spot which was at the top of the mountain and allowed great aerial view of the entire situation. Then behind me I hear a bunch of guys laughing and so I turn around and 2 middle aged dudes are looking at me and laughing and handing each another something else and for some reason I know that the one on the left is the lawyer and I charge at the one on the right who just laughs. I get the feeling that these are the guys that I was thinking of right now and they're laughing that I couldn't figure this out then when I could've actually done something about it. Also, I'm suddenly like a small kid and so I only reach the guy on the right up to around a little past his belly button and he's pretty much unaffected by my charge. The other dude who I presume was the guy, the guy on the right (hooded figure?) worked for, ups and leaves to the right and me & the hooded guy no longer hooded guy are having a conversation where it's heading nowhere and I'm feeling really ****ed. Sort of like a "you can't do anything to me anymore situation," and I'm like "I'll think of something." I start then pushing this guy (suddenly I can push him?) into the street where the cars are moving back and forth and tell him something along the lines of, "If I can't do anything to you, then I'm at least going to take you down with me." The dude goes on something where he's kind of calm, but a little unsettled and in surprise and tells me, "you're crazy." I don't say anything and it's like fine by me. Ok so then a large hummer comes at us from the left and stops midway where he stops and goes and stops and goes; because of what I'm thinking as he should stop, but he must be seeing my face which is partially crying, but mostly angry as hell just staring at the window as if to say "do it please." -So the driver must be going through some weird thing where he wants to help me and partially knows my situation such that he knows I want him to run me and the other guy over. Then it cuts to me just being on the floor where I see the ground and I'm bleeding & the guy (hooded guy, I think?) just goes oh ****, and gets me to stand. Then he signals some other kids on the left to take me and hands them a bunch of one dollar-bills, while he's sort of standing and also doing something else. I scream at him like, I'm going to get you, I'm going to get you. The hooded guy just shakes his head dismissively as if I don't know what the hell is going on and says something like well I guess I'll have to face the cops now, and that makes me realize he's going to turn himself in and he's now trying to help me as I'm badly injured and I calm down completely. So the other kids take me (this all occurs really quickly) and I'm in a very warm place like a microwave where I get heated and my body heals, and then they shove me inside a freezer and cools me down, and I run out of the fridge like that was really cold, why would you do that. And the little kids (like my size then) don't say anything and I piece together in a weird way like that was the way the kids healed me (what in the world). The kids then all gittery (we're like in some kind of cave home?) crowd up near a vending machine and put in all their money (11-12 dollars) and gets 3 large cinnamon breads/ cookies thing and they talk about wondering whether their father was ok. Then I realize the hooded figure is their father and was trying to help them out, but then I'm like wait this doesn't really make sense and also 12 ****ing dollars for 3 cookies that serve as a substitute for one meal for 3 is absolutely horrible (no wonder these kids are broke, they don't know where to spend their money) Then I wake up, with my left arm on the back of my head where I'm thinking may currently be blocking blood to my brain a little and so I move my arm and the pressure it was applying.

I am amazed you can remember so much detail.

Do you want me to try to interpret your dream?

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, go for it. I just typed it here as soon as I woke up.

• AnnaBanana
      AnnaBanana commented
      Editing a comment
      This dream is actually quite hard to interpret! I can't connect the various elements of the dream together into a coherent train of thought. But I am pretty sure that the hooded figure throughout the dream is an expression of a thought or emotion that you are trying to suppress or hide from.

This is the type of crazy dream I have quite often.

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      I rarely dream, but this one was so entertaining that I just had to keep it in record; your nights must be really fun.

Lately I've had weird dreams of riding home from work on a unicycle. Apparently it's quite a common type of dream. No idea what it means though!

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      A unicycle? That's trippy.

Jajaja! This is a fun dream!

Comment

In my dreams, emotions such as romantic love and anger are very strong. For this reason, my favourite dreams involve me being in love (leaves a positive impact on me for the rest of the waking day) and my least favourite involve anger.

Something that happens quite frequently in my dreams (and is a common thing) is that when I run, it's like I am running through quicksand. My running speed is half walking speed, even if I exert a tremendous amount of energy. This is by far the most annoying thing about my dreams.

Comment

• PaulBenne
        PaulBenne commented
        Editing a comment
        My experiences are the same with emotions and running. In addition, things often don't turn on - I flick a switch to turn on the light, it stays off - same for computers, torches and cars. Things just don't work as expected in my dreams. Oh, and I pee a lot in my dreams too.

I want to share this funny experience.

Last night I had a dream in where I was being chased by the FBI because I was one of the few luminosity players. I saw a map in the roof in which I was seeing all the houses of the lumosity players and how they were being captured. Then a red point started to beep beep beep so fast and PLANKS! The FBI appeared in my house saying I was needed for some mission thanks to the abilities I developed.

BIG LOL to that! Amen! xD I can't stop laughing!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x