Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pesky stick

In Spitting Seeds I waste a lot of time maneuvering that darn stick. Anyone else? Any hints?

I try to keep my mouse on just one of the stick...it's a nuisance. Not one of my faves.

Comment

Same here....I keep my mouse on the stick. I do well at the game although I don't really care for it. It seems to last too long for me.

Comment

Right, me too. I hardly ever play that one any more.

Comment

I don't love it, don't hate it - glad to hear I'm not the only one who would like to shove the stick where (bleep!)

Comment

It's a pain in the a#%...I hate it but play it occasionally...

Comment

I've not played this game in about 1.5 years. Just not my cup of tea.

Comment

It's on my Seriously Irritating list, but not as bad as Follow that Frog. Yuck, aggravating.

Comment

Just get the stick near the middle of the seeds and wiggle it a little until you have the right number on each side.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    It's on my Seriously Irritating list, but not as bad as Follow that Frog. Yuck, aggravating.
                    My least favorite too. Impossible for me to follow that frog more than two jumps.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x