Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What score to get 2000 LPI

Does anyone know what score would net you a 2000 LPI, give or take?

Currently at 148,500 for 1921 LPI, Seems like I'll have to hit around 200,000?

I have no idea...

Comment

I would be interested to know too. Only LumosLaura would know, so you will have to wait until Monday to find out.

Comment

Impressive score! Well done to you.

Comment

Just got 159,500 and gained 2 LPI for a total of 1923... This is crazy, are people really getting 250k+ on this game, while some other games give you 2000 LPI without much effort?

Comment

There is no way people are getting 250+

Comment

my guess is somewhere around 170 to 180k

Comment

If I am not mistaken, it's the number of times a score or range has been achieved. So you might get 180k once, but that won't give you 2000 LPI. You may need to reach it at least two or three times in order to get 2000 LPI.

Comment

• Zweal
                  Zweal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Correct, but the range is still pretty fixed. I had games where I plateau'd a certain score and you could see the LPI converge to a certain point.

So I really wanna know what score would converge me to 2000 :-). Clearly 159500 is far from enough, so I'm a bit worried it might have to be 200k+ which seems super hard. Then again I've seen some scores around that in other topics here

Max score for Speed Pack is ~264,000. You have to be both fast and accurate to achieve the maximum score. You're not docked points if you answer incorrectly, but your level does go down, which results in you earning less points.
                Lumosity Community Manager

Comment

yes i think would have to have your top five scores all be consistently around the 180k in order to reach 2000 lpi for the game, just reaching a random high score once isn't going to get you to 2000 lpi.

Comment

My top 5 scores:

Total LPI = 1961

This game is hard

Comment

• Evan
                      Evan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wowsers! Good job!

• Zweal
                      Zweal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not good enough! now at 187k, 186k, 185k as top 3 and still only 1968 LPI.

People are crazy good at this game apparently, I'm seriously impressed.

• kiwi1001
                      kiwi1001 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      its been well over two years since i've played any of these games, i may have achieved 2000 lpi before they even worked the bugs out of this game, i was obsessed with it when it first came out.

This is a great game to work on speed and accuracy. I have reached 220k 6x now and my LPI is 2000. At age 74, this game is a real challenge but I reached those highs just last month.

Comment

• azeroth
                      azeroth commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow.....

• baby_yoda
                      baby_yoda commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's great! Very inspirational! I hope I can still tie my shoe laces at 74!

Thought I better back up my latest 220k Results for Speed Pack-

Comment

Finally broke through 220,000 after 10 games equalling my high score. I completed 41 in 0.95 seconds and scoring
                      225,500!!! Game LPI is still 2000 but it feels good to get the PBR. Check out the picture for verification.

IMG_8234.jpg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x