Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Speed Pack fans?

Does anybody play Speed Pack? I used to hate it and now I enjoy it. My best score is 100800, but most of the time I'm in the 80 and 90 thousand range. This game really grows on you!

I must have breezed through so fast I didn't see the name....dots....shapes?

Comment

It is the one with the suitcases of various types, and you have to move the camera so that when the suitcase is closed it doesn't overlap the other objects in the case. I like it a lot, but the suitcase with the hinge on the corner can be challenging sometimes, esp when you are running out of time.

Comment

It took me almost a year to get to Speed Pack level 8 .. I find it very difficult. And there I remain - but I am elderly so there is a distinct difference on some levels.

Comment

I like it. I think we probably do better at games we like more. My high score is 174,500.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
            AnnaBanana commented
            Editing a comment
            WOWW 174,500 is AMAZING My best is 63,700 I have played the game lots, but I don't really like this game

• bumpstock
            bumpstock commented
            Editing a comment
            I will NEVER see that in my lifetime!. Kudos!

• HappyKlown
            HappyKlown commented
            Editing a comment
            Never say never. Remember Jack LaLanne? He did armchair pushups in his 90s. Imposing limits serves no purpose.

• bumpstock
            bumpstock commented
            Editing a comment
            Just went to play a quick game of Speed Match with new frame of mind...just hit a new top score.

• bumpstock
            bumpstock commented
            Editing a comment
            Hah, this is about Speed Pack, doh! Did that game and also hit a new top score.

Thanks, Anna. It seems to come in waves. Weeks may go by and I won't get close to that again. Then Bang ! Same with the oother games. There are many where I feel completely inept.

Comment

I was really into Speed Pack about 4 months ago. Now I am into the newer games like Memory Serves, Feel The Beat and Assist Ants. Well done on the 174,500, that is way out of my league.

Comment

I like it but speed is my lowest scores. I play extra games just to get revved up for the day.

Comment

It's not a favorite of mine... I havent played much.

I just looked and I'm at 70,000 even.

Comment

• Gore
                  Gore commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just played about 10 games and bumped it up to 76,000.
                  Yay .. ?? .. : l ... lol

• pinkcat
                  pinkcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Better than my score.

so what level is everybody at in speed pack then? most of these games I can honestly say I don't know what the lower levels look like anymore.

Comment

• Anna Baptist
                  Anna Baptist commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm at Level 6, but I don't play it often, and it rarely shows up in the daily workout.

• Roland
                  Roland commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lvl 9 for me. How about you?

• kiwi1001
                  kiwi1001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  level 10 I would say my average score is 195000 plus not sure what my high is speed pack hasn't popped up for a while, and i'm not a paying member.

Mine highest score is 82,o00. 25 suitcases is the most I've packed in the 90 seconds it gives you . . . I can't seem to get past 25.
                My average lowers scores are between 60,240 & 80,000 19 to 21 suitcases.

It is not my favourite game - but if it's in with 2 other games I hate, I will play it.

It's kinda fun bc usually when I travel I'm always running late and have to speed pack often - lol

Comment

• pinkcat
                  pinkcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  82,000 is amazing. Well done.

It took six months, but I finally made it to Level 9. I finally got the hang of the 3 x 3 case that has the 2 x 3 on the side as well as a 3 x 3 .

Comment

• pinkcat
                  pinkcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well done Anna!
              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x