X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info Foolish Mortal. That's good to know.

• Foolish Mortal
    commented on 's reply
    I'd say Evan that if you just repeat your performance a couple of times you'd be at the 1800s. Raised's is being judged for his earlier scores more likely, the penalties of doing worse than your lpi performance is more lenient than that in the other direction. There's a sort of buffer to encourage experimentation that works in only one direction. -if it's been more than 6 months and his score left the report there's probably an even greater leniency. Also possible that the norming changed if the playthrough was a long time ago and his lpi left the score report and never came back to mended perhaps?

• Evan
    commented on 's reply
    I think the thing is like this. For the beginning raisedbyrats score was 50k-s, now he has 100k-s & 150k-s, so he has doubled and tripled his scores over training.

But maybe my first scores was ~100-150k, so in percentage, I improved my scores less better than raiesdbyrats. Is it possible?

• CarlosTheJackal
    commented on 's reply
    yes but still, i think Evans game lpi is wrong... isn't it?

• raisedbyrats
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, I have no idea. That said I _believe_ my game LPI is based on 152920 not 103870 (my best score). No??

• CarlosTheJackal
    commented on 's reply
    i mean...the score of Evan, is 180k, but his game LPI its 1577, and your score is 103k, but your LPI is 1708... how????

• raisedbyrats
    commented on 's reply
    But your score is 180k vs my 103k (or 160k)... ?

• CarlosTheJackal
    commented on 's reply
    look at the game LPI .... ????

• raisedbyrats
    replied
    I am out of practice, but even when I was on top of my game I never came close lol.

Leave a comment:

• CarlosTheJackal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it's level 23. I think Evan is also at 23 since our scores are similar.

• Foolish Mortal
    replied
    I think that's pretty good, that must be somewhere in the 20s levels right? It took me a couple of days to get to L25 and I kind of threw in the towel after being extremely close to beat L25 (I was ahead surprisingly by more than I thought possible) and then lost.

Leave a comment:

• CarlosTheJackal
    commented on 's reply
    Jajaja! A good effort! Let's try again! =)

• Evan
    replied
    I just tried to beat you. That was exhausting.

Leave a comment:

• CarlosTheJackal
    started a topic New high score

New high score

How does this compare with other people? Good or bad?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x