Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is hard to play on the phone

Does anyone find this game to be somewhat difficult to play on the phone? I find the phone is too small to get a natural grip for seamless play, since the left and right buttons are at the very bottom of the screen. I find this game easier to play on the computer, since pressing the keyboard buttons feel natural and easy.
    I am a moderator in this community

This game is a poor experience on the phone, unless the phone is phablet sized.

Comment

I play Lumosity often on my 4.7 inch phone, using the android app. Most games are fine, but some games that aren't as playable as on a computer are games that require a mouse or keyboard.

For example, I find that playing Highway Hazards on the phone to be a suboptimal experience, and my score is always much lower than if playing on the computer, using a keyboard.

Another example would be raindrops...you need a full sized computer keyboard to do the math problems properly..pecking at a tiny touchscreen on a phone is problematic.

Comment

I am gonna start playing highway hazards on mute.... I think it is the soundtrack that makes me so anxious...

Comment

• CarlosTheJackal
          CarlosTheJackal commented
          Editing a comment
          I prefer to play without sound for don't disturb the ambient. But I agree with you that the silence contribute for attention.

• pinkcat
          pinkcat commented
          Editing a comment
          I am okay with the sound, but I'm gonna turn off the sound next time I play, just to see if affects my score. I generally prefer game sounds.

It has been a long time since I started this topic. Back then, I was using an under-powered phone, and there was lag running this game. I've since upgraded to a more powerful phone, and now the game runs smoothly. I am also now entirely comfortable with playing this game on the phone (holding the phone with one hand, using the thumb of the other hand to click left or right). Way back then, I was holding the phone with both hands and trying to use both thumbs to drive, which is difficult due to the buttons being at bottom of the screen. Now I prefer to play it on the phone rather than on the computer, and my highest score for this game was from playing on the phone.

I wonder if bumpstock still feels the same, after all this time?
        I am a moderator in this community

Comment

even if I hit no obstacles my car doesn't travel that fast.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
            AnnaBanana commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the speed depends on your previous performance.

• kiwi1001
            kiwi1001 commented
            Editing a comment
            the more objects you avoid, the higher your speed should go.
        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x