X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started playing this

Super tricky but fun!

Would be super cute if they had a little walking-the-plank animation for wrong answers.

Comment

Originally posted by raisedbyrats View Post
      Would be super cute if they had a little walking-the-plank animation for wrong answers.

Comment

Yes. I enjoy Pirate Passage as well.

Comment

This game is similar to Pet Detective and Route to Sprout. Gets real tricky real fast.

Comment

I recently came back to Lumosity after a 6-7 year hiatus...I new game I discovered a few days ago is "Pirate Passage". There are 20 levels (at least) and I just unlocked level 12, and it gets quite challenging. It's my new favorite game, although it takes more time than most. The animated graphics are cool. Pirate Passage is exactly the kind of game I really enjoy.

Comment

I'm on level 10. It DOES get harder......

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                The animated graphics are cool.
                Yeah, I do like the animations and sounds. It looks like Lumosity put a lot of effort into designing this game.

Comment

So, the pirate game. Anyone else annoyed because it sends you to a higher level than you think you should be at? I'd like to sit at a level until I master it but it's forcing me into upper levels. I want a choice! <grumble>

Comment

So, the pirate game. Anyone else annoyed because it sends you to a higher level than you think you should be at? I'd like to sit at a level until I master it but it's forcing me into upper levels. I want a choice! <grumble>
                    Can't you choose a lower level at the beginning? I do that all the time with Trouble Brewing... level 9 seemed too intimidating, so I choose to play at level 8. With Pirate Passage I always accepted the higher levels, but I would think you could choose any level you've obtained.

Comment

I just played the Pirate game, and you can choose a lower level... just click on the little arrow on the left of the 11-20 Island screen, and it will take you to Islands (levels) 1-10.... then you can click on whatever lower level you want.

Comment

I loved the game for the first 7 or 8 steps, but it's getting somewhat tedious now with the field getting smaller and the need to retrace steps. Maybe it's old age, but I don't get enjoyment out of the chase, I am not a dog enjoying to chase a ball.

Comment

I do enjoy the higher levels.... I am very much a puzzle solver.... the greater the challenge the more I enjoy it. I like the Pirate game but I also agree it gets a little tedious. I think you need a lot of patience...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x