Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 20 completed!

Completed Level 20 today... I guess I haven't played long enough to get access to the scores of that particular game, but I grabbed a screenshot before it disappeared .
    Another weird thing, on the starting page of the game, my Level 20 score isn't there, only what I scored on Level 19.
    Maybe it's because I'm playing on the app, I'm not sure.
    I got perfect paths on all 5 trials of L-20 also, which I didn't get in the previous 2 or 3 levels, so I was very happy about that.

Well done.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Great job man!

Comment

Congrats. It's a great feeling hey!

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I've only been playing for 5.5 weeks now and it's decidedly apparent that problem solving is my Lumosity strength.

As far as real life is concerned, I'll have to puzzle out whether or not that's true... If only there was a way to improve my ability to puzzle things out.

Comment

At level 20, I'm not seeing a different puzzle set. It's the same puzzle set every time. Sort of disappointing because it was fun.

Comment

• Gore
                    Gore commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This was one of my favorite games.
                    I'd love to see some more puzzles added too.

• pinkcat
                    pinkcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I always thought that the puzzles were computer generated, meaning they can keep pumping out puzzles. Or does a human being need to design each and every puzzle? That would be severely limiting.

• Gore
                    Gore commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It seems that most games must be computer generated as they are so random. Apparently, this game is not.
                    This is the only game I've achieved an LPI of 2000. I played level 20 at least 6 times to get there, but there were 6 or 7 puzzles in total and that repeated. It almost seemed like cheating, but some other games are so difficult to get an LPI of 2000 that I'm not exactly beating myself up over it. ; )
                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x