No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 15

I solved this, but it wasn't the perfect path.

Good work.

Comment

Finally had some time to solve this. I am fairly confident this is the perfect path.

Comment

Good job Paul. I am still on level 10.

Comment

that's awesome pinkcat, how many levels are there total?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi1001 View Post
            that's awesome pinkcat, how many levels are there total?

Comment

• kiwi1001
              kiwi1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              wow so they doubled it since the early access, it almost makes me want to pay for a month to try and master it lol.

I think at level 20, you'd need a few hours just to finish a game. At least I would.

Comment

• kiwi1001
              kiwi1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              lol I would not sit and try and think about it for hours, i'm too impatient.

This game, Pet Detective and maybe Fuse Clues needs a 'save game's option. They take hours to solve at the highest levels, so not everyone has time to finish a game in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by raisedbyrats View Post
              This game, Pet Detective and maybe Fuse Clues needs a 'save game's option. They take hours to solve at the highest levels, so not everyone has time to finish a game in a day.
              This is very relevant for the phone app. If I play any games (not just problem solving games) and I pause it to do something else, if my phone is off for too long, when I turn it back on the game is lost. It is as if the phone refreshes or the cache is wiped.

So this means that I need to play a whole game of Pirate Passage in one sitting if I want to get a score at the end. Otherwise I might complete 4 out of 5 challenges, pause the game and have to start all over again later (and not get a high score or LPI). But playing in one sitting can take hours! So annoying.

Not really Lumosity's fault...more a phone memory management or process persistence problem...and I guess Lumosity is designed to be predominantly on the website.
              Last edited by Evan; 03-02-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post

This is very relevant for the phone app. If I play any games (not just problem solving games) and I pause it to do something else, if my phone is off for too long, when I turn it back on the game is lost. It is as if the phone refreshes or the cache is wiped.

So this means that I need to play a whole game of Pirate Passage in one sitting if I want to get a score at the end. Otherwise I might complete 4 out of 5 challenges, pause the game and have to start all over again later (and not get a high score or LPI). But playing in one sitting can take hours! So annoying.

Not really Lumosity's fault...more a phone memory management or process persistence problem...and I guess Lumosity is designed to be predominantly on the website.
                This is why I haven't played past level 15 on the phone. Will start playing on the computer soon. Gotta get to level 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post

I haven't played the problem solving games on my phone, other than Organic Order, so I don't know if this will also be a problem on my phone.

Comment

I finally got a new phone, but I doubt i'll be getting the lumosity app on it.

Comment

I play this game on the phone, and when I do, I make sure I set aside 2 hours so I can finish a level.

This is the best Lumosity game ever.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x