No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help at lvl 14 before my brain explodes

Hey Guys,

I got a few "puzzles" from lvl 14 that I haven't been able to solve, so I made screenshots of them to solve them later, but after at least 2h for each without finding a solution I give up and want to see if there are people out there that can help me to solve it.

Looking at puzzle no.1 I think the yellow dog and the hedgehog are the key factors, with the hedgehog needing 9 moves from his position to his doghouse.
    so I tried to find a path from left to right first, but i need at least 28 moves. can't find one in 27 moves...

Puzzle No. 2 ... i think i tried to solve that one for about 4 hours now. I found a lot of ways to solve it in 28 moves but just like at no.1 I don't get it in 27.

Pls help

Thanks in advance and have fun solving them

Sorry Torben, this one is too hard for me. Gore and Foolish Mortal ate really good at this game. Maybe they can help you later.

Comment

I'll give this a try when I have some free time tomorrow.

Comment

• Evan
        Evan commented
        Editing a comment
        I need over 30 moves for the first one. No spare time for the second one. Hate to say it, but Gore or FM will have to come to the rescue.

Let me see if I can solve at least one...

Comment

thanks guys, i hope somebody can find a path

Comment

I only had 30 minutes to spare and I couldn't solve the first one.

Comment

Pet Detective and Pirate Passage are the most time consuming games. This is why I avoid them because if I play them I have no time to play other games. I would rather play as many games as possible in one session than a single game to get my daily brain training.
            Oh, welcome to the community.

Comment

I can do both in 28, but not in 27.

Comment

28 for me too

Comment

Took me a few days to get 28 for first game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x