I beat that a years ago!

Comment

Yep, I beat it.

Comment

I am nowhere near beating your score.

Comment

I beat it. Sorry PC!

Comment

What’s the highest possible level on that game? I’m at level 277 now (best score 69360). It takes a while to level up, but I still don’t feel like I’m hitting a ceiling. Is there a maximum level? I’m using the free version on smartphone and can’t see what my current game lpi is. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              What’s the highest possible level on that game? I’m at level 277 now (best score 69360). It takes a while to level up, but I still don’t feel like I’m hitting a ceiling. Is there a maximum level? I’m using the free version on smartphone and can’t see what my current game lpi is. Thanks!
              Congrats on your very high score! I don't know the answer to your question. Maybe someone else does.

Comment

No idea. The only game that I know that has a max level is Familiar Faces.

Comment

the highest level I've gotten to is 303, I think it tops out around there, I don't think you can get 2000 lpi in that game though.

Comment

the highest level I've gotten to is 303, I think it tops out around there, I don't think you can get 2000 lpi in that game though.
                    Wow! Contextual is a great game.

Comment

never played contextual, the only free games that pop up for me are word bubbles and continuum. played word snatchers when it was new as a preview for a day or two.

Comment

never played contextual, the only free games that pop up for me are word bubbles and continuum. played word snatchers when it was new as a preview for a day or two.
                        Ack, I meant Organic Order. No idea why I said Contextual.

Comment

lol must of been the game you just played. yes organic order popped up after I high scored it, then I focused and raised my problem solving a ton of points in one day. problem solving is easily my worst brain area.

Comment

lol must of been the game you just played. yes organic order popped up after I high scored it, then I focused and raised my problem solving a ton of points in one day. problem solving is easily my worst brain area.
                            Problem solving is my lowest LPI, by a wide margin.

Comment

Thanks! I’m wondering what the game lpi is for organic order at levels ~275+. I’m actually a bit better at the problem solving game in terms of LPI than other areas (i.e. I’m terrible at pinball recall and not great at or other working memory games), and enjoy these games more. I’m trying to get my problem solving LPI to 1800, but I’m short a few points. Organic order seems like the easiest game for me to improve on right now, except that it doesn’t come up too often in the daily free games.

Comment

I think that OO is the easiest problem solving game to do well in. I don't know what the LPI is at level 275+. You are probably the best at this game in this community, so you are probably the one most likely to know at that level.

Comment

Thanks! I’m wondering what the game lpi is for organic order at levels ~275+. I’m actually a bit better at the problem solving game in terms of LPI than other areas (i.e. I’m terrible at pinball recall and not great at or other working memory games), and enjoy these games more. I’m trying to get my problem solving LPI to 1800, but I’m short a few points. Organic order seems like the easiest game for me to improve on right now, except that it doesn’t come up too often in the daily free games.

if it pops up in the free games again, play it till you wear it out. that's what I did. my lpi in problem solving jumped almost fifty points by the time I maxed on the game. I just remembered once I fell to level 303 it lowered my lpi on the game, it will just say level max once you reach it its somewhere around there, score was seventy something k I think. once I maxed the game I haven't seen it since.

Comment

Originally posted by bumpstock View Post

Problem solving is my lowest LPI, by a wide margin.
                                    my problem solving is sadly not even at eighteen hundred. my speed and flexibility are insanely high, and attention and memory are about equal.

Comment

i'm guessing your game lpi is low nineteen hundreds. don't know because the free game version doesn't allow you to see game lpis after a couple weeks of using it. if it does pop up again in your daily training, after the first time you play it thru, play it again, then your game lpi will show at the end of the second time you've played it.

Comment

This thread has become confusing. Are there 3 different guests here, quoting each other? Makes the conversation hard to follow.

Comment