No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really starting to like this game

This game can be challenging, but a lot of fun. Would be better if we can use the computer arrow keys to rotate the pieces rather than the mouse.

yes this game is fun and challenging, I've always been terrible with special math, and it helps me see in ways I wouldn't before.

Comment

sorry supposed to be spatial not special.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi1001 View Post
        sorry supposed to be spatial not special.
        Now that you are registered, you can edit your own post, so you don't have to make another post to correct a previous one.

I love Masterpiece. Such a brilliant game, but I wish there was some ambient music. I think ambient music can really add another fun dimension to all the games.

Comment

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          star search has that music you speak of, and it kind of relaxes me when I play it.

• PaulBenne
          PaulBenne commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I particularly like star search because of the music. Very hypnotic.

I like when I play Masterpiece and a solve the puzzle with fewer moves than the number suggested.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
          AnnaBanana commented
          Editing a comment
          Heh, I didn't even know there was a suggestion for the number of moves!

I liked Masterpiece until the day that I got a perfect score and Personal Best score, then went to my overview and saw that My Problem Solving score had dropped by over 100 points, and my General LPI had plunged also. Seems wrong somehow. I contacted Lumosity Help and the answer they gave was more or less "Live with it!" Now if I do play it, I only do the 1st 3 puzzles and don't do the last one. Every time I do it to completion my scores suffer greatly.Took me a long time to get my Problem Solving score LPI over 1700, and one game of Masterpiece and it goes down over 100 points.

Scoring aside, it is a very enjoyable game to play!

Comment

• pinkcat
          pinkcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds weird.

• Gore
          Gore commented
          Editing a comment
          That happened to me today... 4 perfect games, drop in LPI.
      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x