No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks deceptively simple

But I needed to click the 'Hint' button.

The big pieces look like they are too big to fit. An optical illusion.

I've heard Masterpiece on the phone is buggy. No way those big pieces can fit.
    Last edited by Evan; 02-21-2018, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
      No way those big pieces can fit.
      Agreed.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't fit the big pieces. And then after the hint, they magically fit. I don't know what happened, but I suspect the big pieces were shrunken after the hint was given. I didn't pay enough attention at the time.

Comment

Must be a bug. Can't say I encountered any myself. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post
            Yeah, I couldn't fit the big pieces. And then after the hint, they magically fit. I don't know what happened, but I suspect the big pieces were shrunken after the hint was given. I didn't pay enough attention at the time.
            Sounds so weired.

Comment

it looks like one big triangle downward, so that the small triangle will fit in the top square of the picture. the other big triangle should fit right next to the other big one, then the medium triangle completes the picture. you have to figure out that the small ones go on the ends to complete the picture. the big ones should fit side by side. however sometimes all of the pieces do not fit completely, I think if you move them around, they will only stop in certain spots to let you know they are in place.

Comment

I will draw and upload a picture of the hint I was given later.

Comment

I am eagerly awaiting this hint!

Comment

Here is where one of the big pieces go, according to the hint, but I can't remember the orientation - it's one of the two already existing orientations in the picture. And then magically everything else fit into place.

Comment

my guess is you can make the yellow one turn point side downward or make the blue big one face downward, whichever is less moves, then the other one fits next to it in the big yellow ones position. and each of the small triangles fills in the rest of the picture in each corner. I had to stop playing it, because they give you eight and nine small pieces all of which could fit anywhere and its impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi1001 View Post
                        I had to stop playing it, because they give you eight and nine small pieces all of which could fit anywhere and its impossible.
                        Sounds like a nightmare. Since there are no levels for this game, I wonder if it ever ends.

Comment

• kiwi1001
                          kiwi1001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yes it is, my game bpi for masterpiece was 1930s so I imagine it goes up to twelve to fourteen piece range.

Originally posted by kiwi1001 View Post
                        ...because they give you eight and nine small pieces all of which could fit anywhere and its impossible.
                        Might be easier and more fun to play a 150 piece jigsaw puzzle than play 8-9 small pieces in Masterpiece.

Comment

• kiwi1001
                          kiwi1001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lol yes, I loved when I had six pieces in perfectly used up most of my moves then realized one of the pieces wasn't going to fit.

That hint will not work, pinkcat. This is the solution.

Comment

• kiwi1001
                          kiwi1001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yes in my mind that was the picture I had

Originally posted by DirkFrances View Post
                        I am kinda embarrassed I needed a hint in the first place.

My visualisation skills are poor, so I think I will play this game more to improve it.

​​​​​
                        Last edited by pinkcat; 02-28-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• kiwi1001
                          kiwi1001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          its ok pinkcat we wont take your lumo card away smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post

My visualisation skills are poor, so I think I will play this game more to improve it.

​​​​​
                          Really good idea. I will do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkFrances View Post
                            Nice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x