• Has anyone reached level 12?

I am stuck at level 9.

Not me. I am a long way from L12.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
      AnnaBanana commented
      Editing a comment
      Same.

yes its a bunch of guess work, so I stopped. the last couple of levels are pretty much guess work.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post
      Same.

Comment

I have, but I found it extremely difficult to progress further (fill up the level 12 battery bar) in contrast to the other levels.

Comment

• pinkcat
          pinkcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!

• Foolish Mortal
          Foolish Mortal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I've just barely managed to convert that into figuring out how to reply back to comments *thumbs up

Congrats to all the people who reached L12. That's quite an achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post
          Same.

Comment

I reached L11 once. That's as close to 12 as I'll ever be.

Comment

I CANNOT fill level 11. The best I've done is 2 levels with clues and 2 without which is just over the halfway mark. The rationale gets so freakishly random (-7x3, -5x2, -3x1, -1,x0, etc) it's pretty much impossible to figure out without the hint. WITH the hint, you can't win the level. Guess I'm at 11 forever.

Comment

I managed to beat level 12... If I recall correctly, I did use hints to get there.
              It took several rounds of 4 games to finally fill the battery up all the way, restarting if the battery dropped by the end of game 3.
              Although this isn't a math game by definition, I couldn't see a pattern at that level, so working it until I could figure out the math was the only way I could beat it.

Comment

• kiwi1001
                kiwi1001 commented
                Editing a comment
                I honestly never thought to actually do the math lol. I wasn't sure if it was possible or not possible, I've heard people talk about bugs in the game. I've only had schooling up to algebra two in college level, so I used pattern recognition thru the entire game for the most part.

Still working on Level 11. It's all so ridiculously random and capricious with the patterns that I just guess most of the time.

Comment

• Evan
                Evan commented
                Editing a comment
                I think I started guessing from maybe level 9 or 10. That's the only way I can progress in this game.

Level 12? Lmao! I can't get through level 2!! How is anyone supposed to figure these out? Its waaay too difficult and just makes me feel like an idiot. I can barely subtract large numbers in my head let alone come up with algebraic equations complete with negative numbers...

Comment

For me this game stopped being fun at level 6.

Comment

I am stuck on level 12 from quite a long time. Any help in how to proceed further.

Comment

• raisedbyrats
                    raisedbyrats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can't help you with that, but congratulations for making it to 12..

• CarlosTheJackal
                    CarlosTheJackal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bravo!

• torben
                    torben commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i did beat lvl 12 a few weeks ago. last lvl is mostly guessing which pattern it could be. after a few tries you'll see which pattern is the most common. but you still have to guess a lot and of course calculate how to get to the given numbers.
                    sry but that's all i can recommend
                    Good luck

I have been at Level 12 for some time now. Sometimes guess the pattern and sometimes do not. Getting very irritated with this game!!! Maybe I need to work on my math skills more!!!

Comment

• DirkFrances
                    DirkFrances commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah. This game is irritating. Maybe the worst Lumosity game.

Love this game! Have almost beat 12 without using an hints. I wasn't aware there were any.

Comment

I am on level 12 for a very long time. I is hard, only guessing most of the time

Comment

I just won level 12 on the fuse clues game. Is there a higher level?

Comment

• CarlosTheJackal
                      CarlosTheJackal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well done. 12 is the maximum level.

Can anyone show me what’s in window 12? I am never going to get past 11 but I am curious what the picture is.

Comment

• Roland
                      Roland commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The picture is of a man playing a piano.

I know a guy on instagram his instagram name is Limitlessserie and he brag to have an IQ of 155-175 but he is really annoying with his braging posts all the time. All I wanna do is get better at the game I'm stuck at level 6

Comment

• AnnaBanana
                      AnnaBanana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Level 6 is not bad at all.
                  Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x