Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can be played kinda in reverse as well. After about half a dozen objects appear on the screen, the game routinely offers three new items to choose from. For me figuring out what's new offers a different take on the clutter.

Comment

This game is one of my worst... I have a really bad working memory (likely from a huge loss of blood once) and so I struggle. It works best when I do not try to work hard... because if I pay attention to an object I have no clue further down the road why I recognize it! Was it there, or was it not there? So instead I use my pattern recognizing skills and look for new and fresh...

Comment

My immediate memory sucks - sorry for the language. I have aced Familiar Faces and Tidal treasure through memorization - however, I am terrible at games like The Frog, The Tiles, anything that flashes and is gone. But ask me the names of the 73 people on Familiar and I score 100 percent all the time.

Comment

If you go after one category of objects at a time, it's easier to remember which ones you've marked. "Inanimate objects", "shells", "creatures" and "plants". I always save the plants for last because I find them to be the least distinct and hardest to remember.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x