Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you take to play Tidal Treasures?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you take to play Tidal Treasures?

Not sure if I am fast or slow (or impatient), but I usually finish this game in less than 5 minutes.

How does that compare to other people?

I play this game fairly quickly. I make my selections almost immediately. 5 minutes sounds right to me.

Comment

You two must not be very good at this game, because Lina K takes 17 minutes for a perfect game.

Comment

• raisedbyrats
        raisedbyrats commented
        Editing a comment
        So true!

• Evan
        Evan commented
        Editing a comment
        I must admit, I am nowhere near Lina K's mental capabilities. Far from it.

I take about 10 minutes. Nowhere near Lina K.

Comment

It takes me anywhere from 3+5 mins a board, so I guess 15 mins overall. the more days in a row it pops up, the easier it gets. I tend to play it better when i'm listening to music.

Comment

• pinkcat
          pinkcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Another member of the 'I can't compare to Lina K' club.

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          lol what's to compare? her game lpi is 2000 for tidal treasures, guess what mine is? i'll give you a hint its the same.

• pinkcat
          pinkcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job kiwi!

• raisedbyrats
          raisedbyrats commented
          Editing a comment
          You must be so bored hearing us mere mortals talk about our low scores.

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          no I actually love hearing everybodys scores and seeing where everybody is at. you can't really do that on lumosity and I honestly don't believe the percentages that they put up themselves to show where everybody is at. I kind of think it's like Netflix, Netflix wants you to watch all their original material, so they rank it higher than other shows that I would rather watch in my queue.

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you pink cat smiles

• Evan
          Evan commented
          Editing a comment
          2000 is the maximum LPI for all games, right?

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          some of the games I think it only goes up to 1999, familiar faces used to be one of those games, maybe they changed it though.

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          ebb and flow is another game I only have 1999 and my scores are pretty high on that game.

• Foolish Mortal
          Foolish Mortal commented
          Editing a comment
          All games allow a 2000 lpi performance if the game performance meets it multiple times. It's not exact science but it's roughly (0.55*Game Performance)+(0.45*Previous Game LPI). I believe when you perform worse it favors your previous game lpi a little more though. And in games where perfect performances are possible your game performance is also worth less: more like 0.4GP*0.6PG

Who is Lina K?

I don't play this game because my memory is not too good. I like to play Memory Matrix.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBanana View Post
          Who is Lina K?
          She has a YouTube channel with lots of videos of her very high Lumosity scores. She's probably one of the best, if not the best Lumosity player on YT (and the world).

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post

She has a YouTube channel with lots of videos of her very high Lumosity scores. She's probably one of the best, if not the best Lumosity player on YT (and the world).
            Thanks. She sounds very impressive.

Comment

Takes about 15 min, I have a system where I get a perfect game 90% of the time, I kind of group certain pictures together.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x