No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New YT Archive & My Overdue Departure

Hey lumosity community ^^/ As some of you may know, I've been attempting to score 2000 LPI performances in all of lumosity's classic games. -I'm disappointed to say that this will not happen due to a blend of my inadequacies, rapidly increasing workload, and 4 of the 10 remaining classic lumosity games being improperly normed with the new lpi system as it contains rng or impossible expectations. (route to sprout, monster garden, by the rules, word sort) I was annoyed to also be stumped just when I believed I was on the path to achieving a 2000 lpi performance with the game observation tower when an odd bug regarding the starting level scaling would punish you for reaching the optimal performance within a specific bound causing it to loop for a less optimal starting path. That said, I've personally failed in mustering the willpower necessary to play through and achieve my goals in the remaining fair classic games: face memory workout, rhyme workout, word bubbles rising, and particularly memory lane & moneycomb in which I started to get close & repeatedly reached the highest levels 25&18 respectively. This combined with 3 normal lumosity games that I never achieved 2000 lpi in concludes the list of my deviation from the ideal: fuse clues, penguin pursuit, and follow that frog.

At the same time, I've been feeling an increasing desire to start exploring and experimenting with new things (such as animation, story-telling, content creating, and networking) that I've stunted myself from actively improving in and curiously learning about for the sake of first achieving my lumosity goals. So, while I see lumosity to have been an enriching experience that has opened up paths for me that I would not have believed existed - simultaneously, I understand my need to acknowledge that it has and should be a stepping stone for the next thing in my life. With these considerations, I've started a youtube channel named Library Archivum with the intent of archiving my lumosity experiences by repeating 2000 lpi performances in past games to recognize this odd achievement. Thank you for reading this all the way through and past what could be considered a partial-ocd sensation in my need to psychologically conclude this. I've had good times in this community and wish you all the best of luck in your ambitions

Congratulations on all your Lumosity achievements.
    I believe expanding one's horizons is always great, never to be regretted.
    Thank you for the help I have received from you in the short time I have been here.
    I wish you well in all your endeavors.

Comment

Hi FM.

It has been an absolute pleasure to have your company. We appreciate and value your significant contributions to this community. The MyLumoLife leadership team had earmarked you as a future moderator and we are sad that you will be leaving us. We wish you the best with your new areas of interest - you will do well in all of them.

Please come back once in a while to say hi and let us know about your endeavors. You are welcome back any time.

And for those who want to see new FM's new Lumosity channel on YouTube, you can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5W...oSP6VhA/videos
      Last edited by testuser; 11-02-2018, 08:00 AM.
      I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Good luck with your new endeavors FM. I noticed that you haven't been active here recently. Now I know why. Hope to still see you here now and then.

Comment

All the best for the future FM. Take care.

Comment

See you around...take care =)

Comment

Have fun with your new interests. It's good to have other things to do besides playing Lumosity. It's been nice knowing you in this community and thanks for sharing your Lumosity knowledge with us.

Comment

Bye FM. It's been good having you around here. Thanks for all the tips and help that you have given me. You are going in exciting new directions. Upwards and onwards!

Comment

Take care FM. Thanks for your participation. Hope to see you here again in the future.

Comment

I've noticed animation seems to be a growing trend on YouTube. Quite a creative area to get into. All the best with it.

Comment

All the best.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x