Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Suitcases

Well, my quick escalation to level 55 when this was in early access is taking a hit.
    They've added purple suitcases to the mix. I think they came in somewhere around level 40. The game was somewhat too easy in early access... Not anymore, not for me anyway. Trying to keep the quantity of 4 different suitcases straight is proving to be challenge.

I made it to level 40 on the computer in the early days. This game is now on the phone app and I am at level 24. Is it still at a maximum of 55 levels?

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      It appears so.... I'm at level 44 and there's three spots ahead of me that I'm assuming are level 45, 50 and 55.

I'm guessing heaps of people got to max level with 3. Wasn't particularly difficult. Took me 2 days. 4 is a better challenge.

Comment

3 suitcases is plenty challenging for me. I would struggle with 4. The colors and design of this game are gorgeous. I am really starting to like it.

Comment

• Gore
        Gore commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree... It's one of my favorite games, as far as visuals and music are concerned.

Haven't seen purple suitcases, wouldn't they blend in too much with the purple background (from memory).

Comment

• Gore
        Gore commented
        Editing a comment
        They're a light purple

Very fun game that is good for the memory. Thumbs up

Comment

I also got to level 55 a while back. Have not played it since, although I've noticed that it is now on the app. Might give it another go to see if I can handle 4 cases.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x