Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cool ride... I can drive 55

I'm kickin' back and relaxing in the penthouse.

I missed one drop off on the last run. I might try for a perfect score, I'm not that picky though, at least not for an early access game.
    Most likely I'll try for a better score if and when it's added to the Lumosity memory game library.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game from start to finish... Never made it to the top level in any game so quickly.

No cheating and pausing the game to add or subtract your bags though... That's no fun.

It's a little glitchy still... Sometimes it cuts your time short not giving you enough time to pick up and drop off bags. If you're on level 37 for example, being short on time can send you back to level 35. If you're on level 35 (this applies to any level you've reached) and get cut short, you won't go below 35. Also, sometimes the clock starts below 2:00 minutes. If it is at 1:45, I would go ahead and go for it, much less than that and I would restart most of the time.

I'm proud of this one!

Good to see you are having fun kicking this game'' ***.

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Evan...
      It's a blast

Even some of the games that are no longer in early access mode are glitchy. It sounds like this game is ready for prime time. But from your descriptions, it sounds like it may be too easy? So it would be easy for someone to use this game to inflate their LPI?

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats why I'm rallying for it to be added... : )
      Us old folks with no short-term memory need all the help we can get.

I would be disappointed if I finished the last level with no LPI for my efforts lol

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you. It would be nice.
      I really enjoy the game and it does test my memory. Although, it is easier than other memory games, but that's why like so much... lol

Good on you Gore. Glad to see someone beat this game!

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you : [)

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Anna.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x