Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... Aaaaand one more = )

Last memory game I'll ask for tips on... for a while anyway.

Maybe I need to eat some brain food

Seriously, my memory has taken a hit over the years. I hope I can improve it.

Thanks to everyone that can help!

Memory match is based on n-back. n-back is really difficult, but studies have shown it at being effective for improving memory. Foolish mortal made a thread about n-back here: https://www.mylumolife.com/forum/abo...ry-game-n-back

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the information... I'll have to check out n-back.

I find Memory Match difficult and Memory Match Overdrive extremely difficult. So before playing these games, I warm up first by playing easier memory games first, such as Memory Matrix and Pinball Recall.

Comment

Memory Match and Rotation Matrix are the ones I avoid like the plague. So no tips from me!

Comment

• Gore
        Gore commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't even tried Rotation Matric... sounds even more frustrating than Memory Matrix... ugh... i dont think so.

• pinkcat
        pinkcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Rotation Matrix is actually Memory Matrix, but the matrix rotates. I am ok with MM so RM is kinda fun.

Memory Match was extremely difficult for me at first. I am talking epic fail. Then all of a sudden, I got it. I don't have any handy tips except practice, practice, practice. Memory Match Overdrive is still a huge challenge for me.

Comment

I barely understand Memory Match. It's my worst game by far!

Comment

i find it difficult to remember 2-back. Like, really really difficult to the extent it stresses me out.

Comment

Same for myself! Do not worry!

Comment

I like how the design of this game is different on the website compared to the app, but I prefer the app version for aesthetic reasons. The game gives the memory a good workout, but I would prefer the game to be in black and white, because I am not really paying attention to the shapes, only to the color, which I can easily distinguish without paying much attention. If the game was in black and white, I'd have to pay more attention to the shape and that is a better challenge for my brain. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                I like how the design of this game is different on the website compared to the app, but I prefer the app version for aesthetic reasons. The game gives the memory a good workout, but I would prefer the game to be in black and white, because I am not really paying attention to the shapes, only to the color, which I can easily distinguish without paying much attention. If the game was in black and white, I'd have to pay more attention to the shape and that is a better challenge for my brain. Thoughts?
                I can guarantee you not many people will play black and white games. The challenge for Lumosity is to design bright and colorful games to make them more fun so people will be inclined to play them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x