Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lumosity Familiar Faces speed of response vs accuracy of order?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity Familiar Faces speed of response vs accuracy of order?

I've been playing Familiar Faces for a few weeks now. Have noted everyone's name with a defining characteristic. So I just played, made one mistake, leaving me 200 points from unlocking the next level. I play again a second time, am much quicker to welcome everyone by name but make 3 or 4 mistakes on the orders.... yet I got the 200 needed points to unlock the next level. Is the speed of response for names more important than the exact delivery of orders?? I'm perplexed!

I've been at the highest level of Familiar Faces now for 6-8 months...I wrote to Lumosity asking for new faces...they have not responded to that suggestion. Once in a while they switch up the orders a little or hold an order back, thinking you'll forget about it, but other than that nothing has changed. I continue to work it because I get 3 pts every time.

Comment

Names count a lot more than orders.

Comment

• Evan
        Evan commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know.

Anna, I agree, but I like the 3 points. BTW, way back when I complained, they put 6-7 new people in one game and then had the nerve to dock me when I didn't know who they were. I complained about that and I haven't seen those new faces since! So they do have the capability to add new people - I suggested 1-2 a game, but it never happened. So maybe you can blame me for this!

Comment

Interesting that you should say that, HappyKlown - I've noticed the same with Trains of Thought. I was bumped to level 13 (and in my mind did not deserve the bump) with 4-5 errors. Now I can't seem to get to level 14 with 3 errors. To answer your ?, I don't know the answer. I have always had a number of ?s about how Lumosity presents their exercises.

Comment

I would love it if they introduced new people and fancier dishes for the upper levels ... I find this game too unchallenging for my liking right now, would like to be more stimulated by it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X