Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone keypad for raindrops too small?

Does anyone else who plays on the iPhone think the keypad for Raindrops and Penguin Pursuit could be larger?

I have trouble with my finger getting out of place on Penguin Pursuit (and it goes so fast, it's nearly impossible to recover). If the keyboard were larger for Raindrops, however, the numbers part of the screen would be smaller and we'd have even less time to enter the #. For phone vs. computer issues, my biggest one is that it's hard to see the differences between the textured symbols when they're the same colors, on Star Search (iPhone 4S, so it's a small screen). Another thing I'd like to see is more standardization of how many clicks it takes to get a game started. Some have multiple screens where you have to hit "go" or "play", etc -- while other take right off when you choose it (both phone and computer games for that one). Also, some games allow you to choose to back down a level while others decide that for you. Once the games are out of Beta mode, do they ever make changes to them? Do we know if the Lumosity staff read this page?

Comment

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post
      I have trouble with my finger getting out of place on Penguin Pursuit (and it goes so fast, it's nearly impossible to recover). If the keyboard were larger for Raindrops, however, the numbers part of the screen would be smaller and we'd have even less time to enter the #. For phone vs. computer issues, my biggest one is that it's hard to see the differences between the textured symbols when they're the same colors, on Star Search (iPhone 4S, so it's a small screen). Another thing I'd like to see is more standardization of how many clicks it takes to get a game started. Some have multiple screens where you have to hit "go" or "play", etc -- while other take right off when you choose it (both phone and computer games for that one). Also, some games allow you to choose to back down a level while others decide that for you. Once the games are out of Beta mode, do they ever make changes to them? Do we know if the Lumosity staff read this page?
      In the Raindrops app, the margins around the keypad could be eliminated without changing the size of the field. (And the delete key could be widened). Penguin Pursuit's field could be raised into the top margin for the "controller" to be enlarged.
      Good question: "Do... the Lumosity staff read this page?" And I agree with your points!

Comment

On my 4.7 inch phone, the keypad was a bit too small. But on my 5.8 inch phone, the keypad is just right. I don't think Lumosity can please everyone in this situation.

Comment

Agreed. Keypad too small for both games, but luckily I have small hands. Hubby can't play these games on the phone

Comment

These games need to be played on the computer. Even on the tablet they re a bit fiddly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x