Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game presented daily

Has anyone had the experience of one game being presented daily? I've pretty much stuck to the Classic five-game track, changing some games frequently. There's one game that comes up every day ─ Raindrops. I don't change it because it feels like I do OK ... and might do better ─ though I noticed tonight that I set my highest score (48500) last March and haven't placed in the Top 5 since! Anyone speculate ─ or better yet, know ─ why one game might come up every day?

I think I had the same game everyday during my first 2 weeks of Lumosity. I think it was penguin pursuit of Follow that Frog. When I tried to change the game, I am always only given 3 other games to play. After 2 weeks I decided that I'll play whatever I want to play, and stopped playing the daily workouts.

Comment

I am the same as happyclown. I don't play the daily workouts, just whatever I am interested in.

Comment

I think I definitely had a recurring game in the early days, may have been the raindrops or chalkboard challenge. I think it's just a bug in the Lumosity algorithm that selects the daily games.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post
          I am the same as happyclown. I don't play the daily workouts, just whatever I am interested in.
          Me too. More often than not the daily workouts give me games that I don't want to play.

Comment

My original post here was yesterday. Of course, today for the first time in recent memory, I didn't have Raindrops. I've always figured that, if they're smart, someone(s) at Lumosity is following pages like this. But would they go in and adjust my account? Not a matter of self-importance. Just wonder if they're maybe playin' with me. Not likely, I know, out of the millions.

Comment

It does seem coincidental. I wouldn't think they would target individual players, but who really knows.

Comment

I wonder if Lumosity does keep an eye on it's communities on the internet.

If yes, please make Follow that Frog playable on the phone!

Comment

i found that in playing the free version on the computer, in the daily workouts, if you score really high on one of the games, or really low, they make you play it again later in the week, sometimes the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    i found that in playing the free version on the computer, in the daily workouts, if you score really high on one of the games, or really low, they make you play it again later in the week, sometimes the next day.
                    Interesting observation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x