Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with word bubbles

I have problem withe Word Bubbles (new). Last few times i played it I was horrified that they put me between Level 7 and about level 15, and also dropped my scores a lot. Previously whenever I played it my levels rose consistently to around 37 and had much higher scores. Since this has been happening I have stopped playing it as it affects my LPI. Has anyone else had this problem? Any explanation please?

It seems just the same as ever to me. Surely as it is a beta game your scores don't affect your LPI?

Comment

The beta games are new ones still under development and so scores do not get taken into account for LPI. They are flagged as beta on the list of games. I would agree that having an unfamiliar keyboard would greatly affect your speed and therefore your score. I like playing the beta games for the very reason that they don't put your LPI in danger.

Comment

Thanks for explaining this…….I will look into the beta games…. my keyboard is not just unfamiliar, but is one that is designed for outdoors and requires a lot more pressure and finger accuracy for successful typing….. but it is still a mystery why have started to do so badly in this game as my scores in word bubbles rising are as before….or even better!

Comment

Word Bubbles game doesn't work well. Too slow to react to my typing. Gets glitchy. Any ideas on how to fix?

Comment

• PaulBenne
            PaulBenne commented
            Editing a comment
            Reset Internet Explorer? Gear>Internet Options>Advanced>Reset Sometimes you have to reinstall Adobe Flash Media Player after this.

Now the Trouble Brewing Game is getting glitchy. My computer is only 4 months old. Considering cancelling my subscription as the Word Bubbles Games is still glitchy despite trying to fix it.

Comment

Word Bubbles Games is laggy for me and pauses at times.. even though I am using a gaming laptop capable of playing games way more demanding than this.

Comment

• LumosLaura
              LumosLaura commented
              Editing a comment
              That's no good! What browser are you using? I'll check to see if we've received any other mentions of this. We found that Firefox doesn't mesh well with our games (for whatever reason) so we definitely recommend using Chrome.

- Lumosity Community Manager
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x