Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ebb and Flow only works on tablets?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Ebb and Flow only works on tablets?

Does the Ebb and Flow game now work, or is it limited to tablet users?

It works on my laptop.

Comment

Ok on my laptop and desktop.

Comment

Still doesn't work on my iPad 2. I tried it again last week and got a grand score of 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Does the Ebb and Flow game now work, or is it limited to tablet users?
          Have you tried reinstalling Flash Media Player, or your resetting and/or reinstalling your browser?

Comment

Originally posted by bumpstock View Post

Have you tried reinstalling Flash Media Player, or your resetting and/or reinstalling your browser?
            I don't do techie stuff like that! Anyway, if it were a software problem, I'd expect it to affect more of the games than just one.

Comment

Mea culpa! I obviously hadn't taken in the instructions properly, and had been wrongly pressing the Moving/Pointing buttons, when I should have been swiping the iPad. So, actually, it works just fine on my iPad.

Comment

It works fine on my desktop. I use the arrow keys that are not part of the number keys. ( Between the space bar and the zero keys.)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x