No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag?

If I play this game on my phone, it is smooth as butter. But when I play on my laptop, there is lag in the switching of the leaves, as well as when they move. Sometimes it's so bad it looks like a slide show, and my score is really low because they leaves take so long to switch and move.

I have the same issue when playing on my laptop with a relatively weak processor, but no problems when playing on my desktop gaming machine.

I think maybe your laptop is a bit underpowered?

Comment

This is something I've been wondering about in general - the difference between phone and computer playing. Swiping on the phone seems so much easier than using a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Taketh View Post
        This is something I've been wondering about in general - the difference between phone and computer playing. Swiping on the phone seems so much easier than using a mouse.
        There are some games that I prefer to play with the mouse, such as Train of Thought. Some games where I prefer a keyboard are Raindrops, Speed Match, Partial Speed Match and Brain Shift Overdrive. They aren't swipe games though. Swipe games work better on the phone.

Comment

Ahhhhh.... I mostly try to stay away from playing on phone 'cos I feel as though it messes with my overall scores and scores are part of the fun for me.

Comment

I have noticed that phone scores are different from website scores. Playing on a phone has no effect on the website score and vice versa. It kind of makes sense that the scores are kept separate, since not all website games are available on the phone ie. follow that frog. And playing on the phone usually results in lower scores too.

Comment

This game does lag for me on the computer. So frustrating. Penguin pursuit too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x