Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doing Disillusion?

What are your thoughts about this game?

I do two, the new one and one of the old versions which I have topped out on. I like them better than some of the other games - some i don't do at all, for instance, Pinball Recall - that game is totally out of my range.

Comment

Just started them (old and new)...took me a little while to get the hang of them, but yes, they are fun.

Comment

I like the new version a lot more than the old one. I had gotten to the last level on the old version and couldn't beat it. The new one seems to be a lot more user friendly.

Comment

I used to play this game a lot, but I've not touched it in probably 2 months. It's a good game, but I've think I am over it.

Comment

I've been on the last level of the old Disillusion for a while, but still do it because it is challenging. In the new Disillusion I have gotten to 44 tiles, hope to improve on that!

Comment

I like the game. its challenging. On level 9. I have a preference towards ' flexibility '.

Comment

It took me a while to figure this game out. Flexibility is my weakest point by far. I like it because I am finally getting the hang of it.

Comment

What the heck?! I remember when the piece is standing, I go by color. But I got confused and just started making sure I put the piece in the same direction, standing or sitting, and did just fine?

Comment

I loved the Classic Disillusion on Lumosity, but I can't find it? Is it still available?

Comment

• AnnaBanana
                      AnnaBanana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Classic Disillusion is still available on the Lumosity website. Hit the 'Games' tab at the top, then scroll all the way down to the 'Classics' section and you will find it.
                  Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x