No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blah

I am super bad at memory games.

That is not a bad score, considering that you are playing at the 'impossible' level. Highest level I've played is 'advanced'.

Comment

Good effort Paul!

Comment

Good to see someone else playing the classic games! Monster garden should have been refreshed into a new game.

Comment

Never tried this game myself. The memory games I tend to play are follow that frog and memory matrix.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkcat View Post
            That is not a bad score, considering that you are playing at the 'impossible' level. Highest level I've played is 'advanced'.
            And what is your score at 'advanced' level?

Comment

Higher than your score at 'impossible' level.

Comment

I haven't played this game since before it became a classic.

Comment

Monster Garden is the best memory game in terms of difficulty and effectiveness in exercising the memory. My opinion, of course.

Comment

I found what helped me out in monster garden, was listening to the voices of each monster. each one makes a different noise, it helped me recall where each one was for the bonus points, not for the initial pop up. eventually if you fail enough at this game, there are only so many scenarios for each board, so your overall memory will improve and you will start recognizing patterns of where the monsters pop up.

Comment

Monster Garden. I am on the extreme level. It is my most difficult game. Just haven't been able to get it. Maybe it is a mental block against monsters! LOL UGRHGHGH!!!!

Comment

It's another one of the quick memory games that gives me all kind of trouble.

Comment

Not a favorite of mine. I have done the extreme level, but IF I play now, I toggle back a couple of levels.

Comment

I cant remember if they show you the goal already or not in monster garden but I think they do. for the last level, there are 10 monsters you can get for bonus. think of it like pinball recall or any of these other memory games. the monsters pop up in a square, or a line, or diagonal. use pattern recognition, listen to the noise of the monster, and pay attention to each board on each level, they really only have four or five different patterns they use on those classic games, before you see the same one again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x