Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lucky night

Since I first discovered this game I knew it was something that I'd only play occasionally and not for a very long period of time at that. I was feeling lucky tonight and it paid off... I hit 12 rules on my second try. I'm thinking it will be quite a while until I'm feeling 13 rules lucky though...

I stopped playing after hitting 10 rules. At the higher levels, luck takes over from skill. But it takes skill to get to the higher levels, so well done.

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      A lot of luck, for sure. That's why I only play a few games about every 3 or 4 days.

This game has how many levels? I am guessing each rule is a level?

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually there are only 6 levels as far as I know. I don't recall exactly when that is reached... I'm thinking around the time you hit 8 or 9 rules.
      I believe someone said 14 is possible, but you would sooner get hit by lightning.
      Hitting 13 would still take some extreme luck.

Another day. Another problem solving game. Another highscore. Another like from me.

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Evan.
      Still shooting for the 1900 LPI. I'm at 1874 now.

Good job Gore!

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks HK.

12 rules is very impressive. Did you follow the tips and tricks in the other thread in this subforum? If so, did you find them helpful?

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.
      Yes, I did.
      I wrote them down and I started over of when I didn't have enough cards left.
      That was very helpful.

Good job man

Comment

• Gore
      Gore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
widgetinstance 503 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
X